On Site SEO Checklist

In the world of SEO, the onsite elements might not carry as much weight as the offsite SEO elements, but if onsite SEO isn’t done up to the correct standards, your site rankings for those coveted Top Industry Keywords will most assuredly become negatively influenced. At ROI, we have created an Onsite SEO Checklist to […]

read more

Google Penalty: Part I

What is a Google Penalty? It’s a penalty applied to a website that has broken Google’s webmaster guidelines. This penalty can be applied manually or algorithmically by Google.When received, the “guilty” site loses its rankings which equate to a drastic drop in traffic and sales (conversions). For any site that relies on organic traffic, this […]

read more

SEOriously Underestimated

Last week, Google released an interesting snippet of information – on average 20% of web browsers click on paid advertising links (sponsored Ads that you see on the right-hand side of the screen) while the other 80% of the online nation hit organic results. Previous studies indicated that one in 20 people click on the […]

read more

Reach through the Visual Clutter! Part 2: Interfacing with the user

In Part 1: Online Brand Communication, we discussed the best methods of online branding and how this relates to the online user’s experience of your brand and website. The next step in claiming the online user’s attention is through effective web usability and brand interaction which can lead to increased sales and brand loyalty. By […]

read more