PPC = more traffic + conversions
Paid search marketing is the process of gaining traffic by purchasing ads on search engines. It is sometimes referred to as ‘pay per click’ or PPC marketing, because most search ads are sold on a PPC basis. The service provides highly effective, instant results which are achieved by isolating and engaging the exact target market of the client. These consumers, who are already interested, are then re-directed to your site in order to complete their purchase, which is called a conversion. The aim of any online business is to increase its web sales and, while PPC is a great standalone strategy, it can be paired with SEO to instantly generate conversions while your SEO efforts are gaining traction.
PPC ads usually come in the form of ‘sponsored links’ which appear on the top and right-hand side of the organic listings in the search engine results pages (SERPs) – you’ve probably noticed them while searching online. PPC ads also appear on Google’s Display Network, which is a collection of thousands of sites that have agreed to display ads. These ads may be text, image, GIF or flash based.
PPC audit + strategy
- Target the right paid advertising channels
- Measurement of your PPC campaign
- Campaign strategy and optimisation plan
- Improve your click through rates
- Static or animated image ads
- Create the perfect online advert
PPC landing pages
- Conversion designed landing pages
- Put focus on a specific product/service
- Accurately track your leads/conversions
The ideal PPC campaign includes
Why PPC works
PPC advertising is 100% measurable, which means you know exactly what you’re getting for your budget when you put a strategy in place.
- Results are instant and highly effective
- The exact target market is isolated and engaged
- Increased conversions, leads, enquiries and sales
- It allows for a geographically targeted approach, allowing your ad to be seen by relevant traffic only
- Paid search marketing can serve as a promotional tool for new products or events