SM = more connected than ever before
Social media is a collective term used to describe a variety of online platforms that allow users to interact as well as create and share online content. Sites like Facebook, Google +, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, MySpace, Digg (to name just a few), as well as millions of blogs and forums, are all constantly buzzing with user generated content and interaction – and it’s time your business became the topic of choice.
If you aren’t using social media yet, you’re missing out on a vast, untapped group of potential customers. These days, almost everyone is plugged in and connected online – Facebook has more than 900 million active users and Twitter has almost 300 million. Professional social media services give you the tools needed to establish yourself in the centre of your target market – show people the faces behind the brand and inject a real personality into an otherwise faceless business, then watch it skyrocket.
Social media services
- Social media marketing
- Choose a social media platform
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Build a blog for your business
- Increase traffic to your website
- Establish yourself as an expert
- Present complex data in an easy way
- Impress your target market
- Generate widespread interest
Improve your social channels
Our social media department is dedicated to setting up and maintaining your social channels in order to generate more leads and sales, grow brand awareness and most importantly, communicate with your target audience on their favourite online platform. We’ll advise you on the following:
One of the most important aspects of using social media as a marketing platform is the fact that you are able to access a massive market that would otherwise be inaccessible through traditional media (unless equally insane amounts of money are spent). Social media makes connecting with customers easy.
For a fraction of the cost of traditional branding methods, social media has the ability to spread your message faster and further than was ever possible before. Using one or many social media platforms allows you to speak to a larger audience and, more importantly, target the ideal one.
Who are you speaking to? Our social media strategies can help you identify and target people that are part of your ideal demographic. Age, gender, income, location, interests and more can all be mapped out to ensure that, when creating your marketing message, you’re speaking to your ideal potential client.
Build relationships with potential customers and thoroughly engage existing ones. Social media presents an ever growing opportunity to communicate with people about the things that really interest them, ensuring better relationships are built using shared interests as a building block.
What social media marketing can do for you
- Generate leads by increasing the flow of traffic to your website, especially as your social media campaign gains momentum.
- Improve your customer support by allowing you to respond quickly and efficiently to queries, compliments or complaints using the online platform of your choice.
- Increase your credibility by establishing your brand or business as an authority in your field – clients are more likely to use the services of a knowledgeable business.
- Share your brand with a large target audience by delivering your message, direct to their inbox, on their favourite platform.
- Improve SEO, as Google now takes social media stats into account when ranking websites.