Design your dream site
Web design and Web development is the process of generating or restructuring a website so that it’s not just visually electrifying but also practical in its navigation. In order for a browser to find your website engaging and informative usability and visibility must be taken into account so the experience is rewarding, otherwise they’ll simply visit your competitors. Our web design service exists to generate and implement a creative strategy to help your online business evolve.
Let your website work for you
- It’s a permanent salesman that’s always online, always available and always converting
- A fresh website can illuminate your web presence and expand your reach
- Strong, cohesive branding combined with a focused message increases authority online
- Maximise leads and potential clients by focusing on conversion principles
- Revised content and site structure will increase SEO potential and drive traffic
Our creative process
|Research and Strategy
For us to pull off a great idea we’ve got to get to know you better. Who is hosting your site? Do you have a website that needs refining or do you want one built from the ground up? We’ll perform a quick analysis, identify your target markets, scrutinize your competitors and forge a cunning plan to bring your website to life.
This is where we carefully draw up the blueprint for things to come. We’ll determine what pages, categories and tabs your website will have and what kind of navigation system it will follow. We’ll also decide on the function of each page as well as its content and layout.
Once we have all the elements needed to start the design process the idea can finally begin to take form. Using agreed upon layout templates, tones, styles, graphics, content and more, we’ll colour between the lines, bringing your website to life and one step closer to online reverence.
The conversion principles we implement include
- Persuasive and informative architecture research
- Overall colour palette research and, if need be, change
- Call-to-action elements that tie in design, colour and graphics placement
- Revised efficiency of shopping cart processes
- Overall enhancements of website credibility
- Better enquiry form design
- Better sign-up form processes
- Up-selling and cross-selling mechanism strategies
Frequently asked questions
Why is web design important?
The way your website looks is the first thing browsers notice when they log on, and design helps create the face of your brand online, which means it is crucial to grabbing attention and keeping it for as long as is needed.
What Input is needed from me?
A web design questionnaire will be supplied so we can gain as much insight as possible. We’ll also need to have access to your sitemap as well as branding and corporate identity materials.
How long does a web design take on average?
Depending on the amount of work that needs to be done, it usually takes a standard four to six weeks. This could change according to site size and technical requirements though.